Dentist in East Lansing, MI
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Brian Ruster, D.D.S.
- General practice residency at the University of Rochester, New York
- Former faculty member of University of Rochester
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Central District Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Michigan Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Ruster has been in practice since 1993.
Lorrie - Registerd Dental Hygienist
Lorrie is a wonderful asset to our office, and comes with over 20 years of Dental experience.
"I am originally from the Lansing area and I’ve been a Dental Hygienist for over 20 years, graduating from Lansing Community College. Recently I went back to school at Siena Heights University and completed my bachelors of applied science in 2014. In my spare time I enjoys family vacations, gardening, home improvement projects as well as Michigan State Sporting events."
Quincy - Dental Assistant
Quincy recently joined our family, she brings youth and energy to the office.
"I’ve been working with Dr. Ruster since early in 2017 as a dental assistant. I live in Grand Ledge as I’m the 2nd oldest out of 5 children ranging from 21-10 months. In my spare time I enjoy kayaking, fishing and spending time with my siblings."